FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- I have a great idea for a metric, how do I tell you about it?
- Submit your ideas here.
- What are these points that people seem to have on the leaderboard?
- Points indicate a user's contribution to lifemetric. Users are given a certain amount of points for contributing in various ways, currently:
Right now, they're just for bragging rights. Users with the most points are given a spot in the Top Users list.
- 1 point per metric entry
- 2 points for voting for a feature (either for or against)
- 2 points for commenting on a blog post or feature
- 3 points for suggesting a feature
- How do you see the graph aggregating everyone's metrics?
- Click the metric name you'd like to view in the footer. To see all metrics, click "All Metrics" toward the bottom of the list.
- What's with these pictures by user names? How do I get mine?
- They're avatars. Well, more correctly, Gravatars. Head over there and sign up to upload yours. Make sure you use the same e-mail address you signed up to lifemetric with so we can recognize you.